SWORD FLUID ST
Cooling and lubricating fluid for band saw cutting
Cooling and lubricating fluid concentrate for band saw cutting.
Biostable, water-soluble, free of chlorine, zinc, nitrates, nitrites, phenols and heavy metals.
Mixed with water it forms a stable, semi-synthetic microemulsion.
Intended for cutting different types of steel, cast steel, cast iron, aluminum and special alloys.
Not recommended for cutting copper-base alloys.
Available in containers: 1l, 5l, 20l, 205l.
- Semi-synthetic – combines benefits of mineral and synthetic oils without their drawbacks.
- Fully compatible with other lubricants, sealants and top coats.
- Mixing proportions: Machining, avg. conditions 4-5%; Machining, difficult conditions: 5-10%; Grinding: 3%
- It lends its first-class cooling, lubricating and washing properties combined with high foaming resistance to its excellent wettability, significant EP lubricating additives and other improving components.
- Biostability – high microbiological resistance preventing uncontrolled growth of bacteria, yeast and fungi.
- Exceptional pH stability and hard water tolerance resulting from a sufficient alkali reserve.
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Free of zinc and other heavy metals, biocides, phenols, chlorine compounds, PTBB, nitrates and nitrites and other compounds that require additional identification.
- Intended for cutting different types of carbon and alloy steel, cast iron and easily machinable aluminum alloys.
- Can be used effectively for other types of machining including turning, milling, drilling, threading and grinding.
- Excellent parameters at moderate price and low running costs of the concentrate.
- Neutral to machine tool coating varnish (acc. to VDI 3035).
- Reduced costs of ready-made emulsion due to a high yield of the concentrate.
- Significantly prolonged life of tools and improved accuracy of machining, surface smoothness and machine performance.
- Considerably longer emulsion life and reduced adverse effect of microorganisms on human health.
- Prolonged emulsion shelf life, reduced consumption and the resulting lower running costs connected with cutting fluid change.
- Possibility to use the concentrate at low concentrations which reduces cutting fluid consumption.
- Protection of cutting details.
- People-friendly product – positive H&S opinion and PZH (National Institute of Hygiene) certificate.
- Comprehensive application, possibility to use one type of emulsion for different machine tools.
RULES FOR USE
- Oil content (DIN 51 417) – mineral / ester / total: 3.0% vol./10% vol/40% vol.
- Water content – Karl Fisher (PN-C-04959): 20%
- Density at 15°C (DIN 51 757): 0.997 g/mL
- Viscosity at 20°C/ 40°C (DIN 51 562): 200 mm2/s / 60 mm2/s
- emulsion pH at 1:10 concentration (DIN 51 369): 9.4
- Alkali reserve (pH 7): 145 mL
- EP lubrication properties – concentrate (DIN 51350 part 2): 1600 N
- Wear-resistance properties AW, average defect diameter, 1h, load 20 kg (PN-76/C-04147): 0.8 mm
- Corrosion protection – GG25, concentration >3% (DIN 51 360-2): 0-0
- Cast iron corrosion (PN-M-55789) – 2% / 3% / 5% solution: 1 / 0 / 0; (1) corrosion traces, (0) no corrosion
- Conductivity – 3% / 5% / 10% solution: 8.7 mS/cm / 1.2 mS/cm / 1.14 mS/cm
- Foam behavior – flow test 5% emulsion – water 3.6 mmol/L (20°d): 1
- Refraction coefficient (manual refractometer): 1.05