1. Name of the Ordering Party
SWORD COMPANY WITH LIMITED RESPONSIBILITY OF COMMERCIAL COMPANY
ul. George Washington 7,81-342 Gdynia,
VAT ID: 5862312409
2. General provisions
This procedure takes place in the mode of inquiry, under the Operational Program Development of Intelligent, Measure 3.3 Support for promotion and internationalization of innovative companies, sub-measure 3.3.3 Support for SMEs in the promotion of product brands - Go to Brand.
2. The provisions of the Act of 29 January 2004 do not apply to this inquiry. Public Procurement Law.
3. The Ordering Party reserves the right to change the offer inquiry before the deadline for submission of tenders and to cancel the procedure at any time without giving any reason.
In case of cancellation of the procedure, the Contractor shall not be entitled to any claim
in relation to the Ordering Party.
3. Ordered object
The subject of the order is organization of the presentation of products during TIIE 2017 exhibition in Tehran, Iran
Rental of a conference room for 30 people in Tehran for 6 hours, including:
- the room should be equipped with a computer and a co-ordinating projector, speakers and microphone, with a table;
- catering services;
- translation services;
- cleaning service
If the description of the contract are: the name of a particular manufacturer, the name of a specific product, quality standards, patents, trademarks, types, standards etc. This should only be considered as an aid in describing the subject of the contract. In any case, acceptable products are equivalent in terms of structure, materials, features, quality. If the description of the subject of the order indicates any trademark, patent or origin - it is to be assumed that the indicated patents, trademarks, origin determine technical parameters, operational, usable, which means that the Ordering Party accepts tenders in this part of the subject of the order with equivalent technical parameters , supplies and vehicles.
Name and code specified by the Common Procurement Vocabulary (CPV):
79956000-0 - Services cornering organization of fairs and exhibitions
4. Time limit for order fulfillment
1. End of implementation: to 09.10.2017.
2. The Purchaser reserves the right to resign from the subject of the order in case where the Ordering Party will not be able to carry out the object of the order. Performers from This title will not be entitled to any financial claims against the Ordering Party.
3. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to change the date on ealizacji contract. New dates will be determined in consultation with the intricate emerge Contractor.
5. Place of order fulfillment
1. Place of delivery: Teheran, Iran
6. Terms of participation in the procedure and grounds for exclusion
1. Out of the procurement procedure, contractors are excluded from the contract, who are personally or financially related to the Purchaser. Capital or personal ties are understood as the relationship between the Purchaser or the persons entitled to incur liabilities on behalf of the Ordering Party or the persons performing the ordering activity for the Ordering Party and the Contractor, consisting in particular of:
and) participating in the company as a partner in a civil law partnership or partnership,
b) owning shares or at least 5%
c) act as a member of a supervisory or management body, a proxy, attorney,
d) to remain in a legal or factual relationship that may give rise to justified doubts as to the impartiality of the choice of performer, in particular marriage, kinship or affinity in a straight line, kinship or affinity in the lateral line to the second degree or adoption care or guardianship.
The Contractor is obliged to attach to the tender statement on the lack links in the form attached as Appendix 2 to inquiry.
2. The Contracting Authority reserves the right to conduct additional negotiations with the entities that make offers within the time limit prescribed in Section 10 paragraph. 1
7. Description of how the bid price is calculated
1. Contractor is obliged to quote a price for the execution of the contract with the dignity of the form of ertowym.
2. Specified in the tender price must be expressed in PLN / EUR / USD. The price must include all the requirements of this RFP and include all costs associated with the timely and proper execution of the contract and the terms and guidelines set by the Purchaser, relating to the contract.
3. In the case of expressing prices in a currency other than PLN will be converted into PLN according to the average exchange rate prevailing at the date of publication of the query
4. The price of the contract can only be one, it is not permitted wariantowości prices. Any discount, rebate, should be immediately included in the price calculation, so that the calculated price for the realization of the object of the order was the final price, without the need for the Orderer to make the conversion and other actions to determine it.
5. Offer price is the gross price for the execution of the contract.
8. A description of the criteria to be followed by the Purchaser, when selecting the bid, and the importance of these criteria
1. Award criteria: Gross price - point weight 100 points. (100%)
The number of points in the "Gross Price" criterion will be awarded according to the following formula:
(The lowest gross value of the offer ) / (Gross value indicated in the tender offer ) x 100
2. The overall assessment will include the sum of points obtained by the offer price in the criteria gross. Points will be calculated to two decimal places by using general rounding rules.
3. The Contracting Authority will award the contract the Contractor that the ego offer meets all the requirements contained in the inquiry and will be assessed in a given selection criterion as the most advantageous - to obtain the highest number of points.
4. In case of refusal to sign the contract by the selected Contractor, the Contracting Authority may conclude an agreement with the Contractor, which fulfills the requirements of the request for proposals and whose bid has obtained the highest number of points.
5. If the ordering party will not be able to select the most advantageous offer because the tenders which have received the same number of points have been submitted, the Awarding Entrant will call the Contractors who submitted these tenders to submit additional tenders within the deadline specified by the Awarding Entity. Contractors submitting additional tenders can not offer higher prices than the originally submitted offers.
9. How to prepare your offer
1. These include s offer to draw on the form "Inquiry form" constitutes Appendix 1 to this inquiry, the written in Polish, in legible form, filled with indelible ink or pen, machine or computer. The offer must be signed by the Contractor or the person upoważnio on to represent the Contractor (also offers sent by e-mail)
2. Appendix No. 1 to the inquiry should include:.
Statement of the lack of connections between or personal interests taken and the customer forming Appendix No. 2 to the inquiry.
3. Submission of the offer does not give rise to any liability to the parties. Offers are prepared at the cost of Contractors. Each Contractor can submit only one offer.
4. The required period of validity of the offer is 30 calendar days from the date of the deadline for submission of tenders.
10. Place and date of submitting the offer, contact person
1. The offer is consistent with the attached form and hereby tender inquiry should be submitted on or before: 28.09.2017
2. Bids submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
3. The offer must be submitted in person or by mail / courier company's headquarters in st. Waszyngtona 7, 81-342 Gdynia or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. About each other to contact the Contractors Ewa Gotowicka E-mail: email@example.com.
5. In the course of examination and evaluation of tenders The Contracting Authority may require the Contractor explanations concerning the content of submitted bids.
11. Terms of contract change
1. Changes in the contract will be allowed, resulting in particular from:
and) any changes in laws and regulations and other documents, including documents programming the Operational Program Development of Intelligent 2014-2020;
b) change in remuneration (change of official VAT rate);
c) external causes beyond the control of the Employer and the Contractor;
d) reasonable changes in the way performance of the contract.