1. Name of the Purchaser
SWORD COMPANY WITH LIMITED RESPONSIBILITY OF COMMERCIAL COMPANY
ul. George Washington 7,81-342 Gdynia,
VAT ID: 5862312409
2. General Conditions
1. The present proceedings are pending in the mode of inquiry, in connection with the implementation of the project entitled " "Promote Your Own Product Brand in the Iranian Market" under Sub-measure 3.3.3 Go to Brand - Operational Program Intelligent Development
2. The Purchaser does not provide for reimbursement of participation costs
3. The Ordering Party reserves the right to change the offer inquiry before the deadline for submission of tenders and to cancel the procedure at any time without giving any reason. In case of cancellation of the procedure, the Contractor shall not be entitled to any claim against the Ordering Party
3. Subject of the order
The object of the order is purchase of accommodation during TIIE 2017 in Tehran, Iran, 4-9.10.2017.
Number of persons: 3
Number of nights: 5
Object type: hotel
Location: within 3 km of Tehran International Permanent Fairground, Chamran Express Way, Vali-e Asr Ave. (Market Hall 38), Tehran, Iran
Room type: suitable for 1 person each
Standard of object: min. 4 stars
If the description of the subject of the order includes: the name of the particular manufacturer, the name of the particular product, the quality standards should be treated only as a help in the description of the subject of the order. In each case, products equivalent in terms of design, materials, functionality, quality are acceptable. If the description of the subject of the order indicates any trademark, patent or origin, it is to be assumed that the patents, trademarks and origin indicated are technical, operational and usable, which means that the Ordering Party accepts tenders in this part of the subject of the contract with equivalent technical parameters. Operational and utility.
Code specified by the Common Procurement Vocabulary (CPV):
55110000-4 Hotel accommodation services
4. The term of the contract
1. The contract period: 4-9.10.2017r. (5 nights for 3 people)
2. The Ordering Party reserves the right to resign from the subject of the order if the Ordering Party fails to perform the object of the order. Contractors will not be entitled to any financial claims against the Employer.
3. The Ordering Party reserves the right to change the date of execution of the object of the order. New terms will be set in consultation with the selected Contractor.
5. Place of the contract
1. Place of the contract: Tehran, Iran
6. Legal, economic, financial and technical information
1. Submission of the offer does not give rise to any obligations to the Ordering Party. Offers
They are prepared at the cost of Contractors. Each Contractor can submit only one offer.
2. Out of the procurement procedure, contractors are excluded from the contract, who are personally or financially related to the Purchaser. Capital or personal ties are understood as the relationship between the Purchaser or the persons entitled to incur liabilities on behalf of the Ordering Party or the persons performing the Ordering Party's activities related to the preparation and carrying out the procedure for selecting the Contractor and the Contractor,
1) participating in the company as a partner in a civil law partnership or partnership;
2) holding shares or at least 5% of shares;
3) acting as a member of supervisory or management body, proxy, attorney;
4) to remain in a legal or factual relationship that may give rise to justified doubts as to the impartiality of the choice of the performer, in particular marriage, kinship or affinity in a straight line, kinship or affinity in the lateral line to the second degree or Proportion of adoption, care or guardianship.
The above will be verified on the basis of the statement contained in Attachment No. 1 to this inquiry.
7. Description of how to calculate the bid price
1. The contractor is obliged to indicate the price for realization of the subject of the order in accordance with the offer form.
2. The offer price is to be expressed in PLN / EUR / USD. The price must take into account all the requirements of this RFQ and include all associated costs
With the timely and correct performance of the object of the order and the terms and guidelines put forth by the Ordering party relating to the subject of the order.
3. The prices quoted in EUR / USD will be converted into PLN at the rate of the date of publication of the inquiry.
4. The price for the object of the order can be only one, the price variant is not allowed. Any discount, rebate, should be included immediately in the price calculation, so that the price calculated
For the realization of the object of the order was the final price, without the need for the Orderer to make translations and other actions to determine it.
5. The price of the offer is the gross price for the realization of the subject of the order.
8. Description of the criteria that the Ordering Party will guide when selecting the offer
Together with the importance of these criteria
1. Criteria of evaluation of offers: Gross price - point weight 100 points. (100%)
The number of points in the "Gross Price" criterion will be awarded according to the following formula:
(The lowest value of the gross offer in the received offers)/(Gross value indicated in the tender offer) x 100
2. The Awarding Entity will award the contract to the Contractor, whose offer corresponds to all the requirements contained in the inquiry and will be evaluated in the given selection criterion as the best one - obtaining the highest number of points.
3. In case of refusal to sign the contract by the selected Contractor, the Contracting Authority may enter into an agreement with the Contractor, which fulfills the requirements of the request for proposals and whose bid has received the highest number of points.
4. If the ordering party will not be able to select the most advantageous offer, because the offers were awarded the same number of points, the Awarding Entity will call the Contractors who submitted these tenders to submit additional tenders within the deadline specified by the Awarding Entity. Contractors submitting additional offers can not offer higher prices than offered in submitted offers.
5. The Ordering Party reserves the right to cancel proceedings without giving any reason.
9. How to prepare an offer
1. The offer should be prepared on the "Bidding form" printed in Appendix 1
To the present inquiry, in Polish, in writing, legibly, by filling out a non-abrasive ink or pen, machine or computer. The offer should be signed by the Contractor or the person authorized to represent the Contractor
3. Tenders submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
4. The Ordering Party accepts the possibility of submitting an offer in English.
5. The required period of validity of the offer is 30 days from the date of expiry of the time limit for submission of tenders.
6. In the course of examination and evaluation of the tenders, the Purchaser may demand explanations from the Contractors regarding the content of submitted tenders.
10. Place and date of submitting the offer, contact person
1. The offer, in accordance with the attached form and the present inquiry, should be submitted by 08.08.2017
2. The offer must be submitted personally at the registered office of the company: ul. Jerzy Waszyngtona 7, 81-342 Gdynia or by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. The date of submission of the offer shall be deemed to be the date of receipt of the offer to the registered office of the Awarding Entity.
4. Contact Person with Contractors: Ewa Gotowicka, e-mail: email@example.com
11. Terms of contract change
13. 1. The ordering party envisages the possibility of making significant changes to the provisions of the contract concluded with the selected Contractor in relation to the content of the offer on the basis of which the Contractor was selected.
2. Changes in the contract will be allowed, resulting in particular from:
A) change of any regulations and regulations and other documents, including program documents of the Intelligent Development Program 2014-2020;
A) change in remuneration (change of official VAT rate);
B) external reasons independent from the Orderer and the Contractor
C) justified changes in the manner of performance of the object of the contract
3. The ordering party is also entitled to change the date of order execution.
12. List of attachments
1. Attachment No. 1 - Offer form